Learn how to add characters to your Outlining Your Novel Workbook project, as well as how to designate which character is your protagonist.
For more information about the Outlining Your Novel Workbook Computer Program, please visit:
The Outlining Your Novel Workbook computer program is a powerful brainstorming tool for writers. It is designed to guide you in discovering the brilliant possibilities in your ideas, so you can identify those best suited to creating a solid story that will both entertain and move your readers.
Writing a novel is a complex problem that often leaves writers uncertain about where to begin or what questions to ask to find the right answers. By applying an outlining approach to your writing (at any stage in the process), you can gain a big-picture view of your plot, character, and theme. You’ll be able to identify potential plot holes before they ever get started, dig past obvious ideas to those that are truly unique and interesting, and create a plot that taps into the power of a solid Three-Act Structure.
The Outlining Your Novel Workbook (based on internationally-published and award-winning author K.M. Weiland’s acclaimed book by the same name) provides an intuitive and easy-to-use fill-in-the-blanks format that will guide you through every step of the process. Creating your own outline is as simple as starting on the first screen, using its prompts and lessons to work through your story in the most intuitive way, and clicking through the tabs at the top of the screen to access important sections such as Premise, Characters, and Settings.
Create your scene outline by identifying questions and plot holes still to be addressed, map your character’s arc and theme, and play with fun features that allow you to “cast” your characters and create story-specific playlists (which you can listen to without ever leaving the program). When you’re finished, you can print your finished outline or export it to popular word processors such as Scrivener to help write your first draft.
The Outlining Your Novel Workbook program makes outlining a fun and empowering process that will help you write your best story.
* Outline – Create a story with a solid Three-Act plot structure and perfect scene structure.
* Premise – Easy fill-in-the-blanks give you a perfect elevator pitch every time.
* General Sketches – Brainstorm the big picture of your scene list, character arcs, and theme.
* Character – Get to know your characters with an extensive character interview, featuring 100+ questions.
* Settings – Keep track of your settings, explore your best options, and answer helpful world-building questions.
* Fun Extras – Import your mind maps and world maps, keep track of your story’s timeline, cast your characters, and create story-specific musical playlists.
* Print and Export – Export your outline for printing or your scene list for use in popular word processors.
PC Minimum System Requirements:
Processor: 1 Ghz x64-bit processor
RAM: 1 GB
Hard Disk: 500 MB
Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
Mac Minimum System Requirements:
Processor: 2 Ghz
RAM: 4 GB or more
Hard Disk: 500 MB
Supported OS: Mac El Capitan 10.11, Mac Yosemite 10.10